Maharashtra Public service commission (MPSC) is a government organization made by the constitution of India as per article 315. To get any of the services offered by the MPSC, you need to check out the mpsconline gov in login portal.
After successful registration, you can easily log in to the portal and obtain different information for the group A and B civil exams in multiple government departments.
How can a candidate login to the MPSC website?
Suppose you wish to apply for any government job in Maharashtra state related to group A or group B. In that case, you can login through the mpsconline gov in login portal eformsmpsc@eformsmpsc org.in and can obtain information related to the different civil exams.
You can also check out the details related to the MP SIS portal. Anyone can apply online with the help of this portal.
For login, you need to login throughthe eformsmpsc.org.in portal. You can also follow the below easy steps for mpsconline gov in login
- First, you need to visit the official website of MPSC,i.e.,mpsclogin.gov.in
- Now you need to enter the user’s name in the required space.
- After that, enter the password.
- Now click on the login button.
After a successful mpsconline gov login, you can easily apply for any online examinations. You can also check your result, exam schedule, and other services related to group A and B civil examsin the Maharashtra state.
Reset username and password for MPSC
MPSC username and password for login are essential credentials to help you access the MPSC portal and enjoy various services associated with MPSC. However, if you forgot your username and login password, you can quickly recover them by the below-mentioned steps.
- First, you need to visit the official website of MPSC.
- After that, you need to click on the MPSC login page button.
- Now you have to click on the option of forgot username and password.
To reset your password, follow the below steps
- First, enter your username.
- Now enter your registered email ID and mobile number.
- After that, you need to enter your date of birth
- And now click on submit button.
- You will receive a unique like to change your password on your registered email ID.
Follow the steps mentioned in the email to reset your password.
Steps to follow if you forgot your username
- First, you need to enter your date of birth.
- After that, you must enter the registered mobile number in the available box.
- Hit the generate OTP button.
- Now enter the OTP that you have received on the registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, click on submit button.
- After completing the above steps, you will receive your user’s name on your registered mobile number.
What government exams can you give via MPSC?
Below is the list of exams you can give via MPSC
- MPSC State Service Examination
- MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service examination
- Maharashtra agriculture Service examination
- MPSC clerk typist examination
- MPSC assistant examination
- MPSC tax assistant examination
- MPSC Sales Tax Inspector examination
- MPSC Police Sub Inspector examination
- MPSC assistant engineer examination
- MPSC assistant motor vehicle Inspector examination
- MPSC civil judge judicial magistrate examination
- MPSC Maharashtra Engineering Service group B examination
- MPSC Maharashtra Engineering Services Group A examination.