Karnataka Land Record (KLR) is a project which is jointly funded by the government of India and government of Karnataka to digitize the paper land records and to make a software system to control modifications of the land registry in the state of Karnataka.
What are the login requirements of KLR?
You need below details to login to the official website of KLR
- Reliable internet connection
- Laptop, PC, smartphone or tablet
- Internet browser
- Valid username and password
- Official web address of KLR
KLR login Bhoomi online citizen registration
With the help of web portal of Bhoomi online application you can get information via SMS, directly on your mobile phone. Every information is related to mutations on agricultural land.
- First you need to complete the citizen registration form for that you need to enter the valid mobile number, citizen name, Aadhar number.
- Now the portal will generate a one-time password which will be sent directly to your mobile number.
- You need to enter that OTP on the portal and after that hit the verify button.
- In this way verification of the citizen is done and not you need to proceed further for completing the details.
- Now fill the farmer details like landline number, epic number, address, fathers name and other required details.
- After that upload the scanned copy of ID proof which should be in jpg or jpeg format and then hit next button.
- Now you need to select the land details by giving information like district, taluk, hobli and village.
- After that you must type the CAPTCHA and survey number and then hit the add button. It will add the survey number.
How to login to the official website of KLR?
- First you need to open the official website of KLR login i.e.,landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/
- After that the KLR portal will take you to the login for revenue service page.
- You can also make a login with the help of login module which is made available on the left panel of the portal.
- Now you have to fill the login credentials like user ID and password and hit submit to enter the dashboard.
- If you do not have your account on the official website of KLR then first you have to register on the portal after that only you can login.
What are the services provided by KLR?
Below are the list of projects and services offered by the KLR website by the revenue departments
- Bhoomi Online Portal
- Crop Loan Waiver System
- Name Match Algorithm
- Pahani Online i-RTC
- Citizen Portal
- Revenue Maps
So here we saw how the government of India have decided to digitalize the land record for the state of Karnataka. This joint operation will help everyone as they do not have to keep the documents of land with them as everything will be available online. Just remember the ID and password.